Freedom Quilt Classroom Video

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Colonial Cooking Lesson

This Tuesday 11/22/10 will do the colonial cooking lesson with Rob's first and second period classes. My eighth graders are included in his first period class and I am going to bring the rest of my students into second period during our English class to experience the lesson. It will be a good time to see if they behave appropriately. Am also going to be observed during the second period lesson. Have to be observed so why not put it all on the line! Had trouble finding lady fingers the modern day equivalent of Naples biscuits but got some in a store in Wakefield. You would think at holiday time most stores would have them but could't find them at MB or Stop and Shop. Rob is going to bring in some dried spices he has from his garden and I will be using the powerpoint I made. Working on the bibliography for lesson and formal write up.

No comments:

Post a Comment